Jodianne Marie Madl
November 20, 2015
Jodianne Marie Madl, 63, Colorado Springs, passed away on Tuesday, November 17, 2015, at her home in Colorado Springs.
Jodi was born to Floyd "Boyde" Allen Judd and Marjorie Judd on August 22, 1952, in Freeport, Illinois and married James Jay Madl in Aspen, Colorado in June of 1973. She was a seamstress in Colorado Springs.
She is survived by her daughters, Rachel Kading and Marissa Duren and her son, John Madl; her sisters, Theresa Goodwin, Michelle Judd, Mary Ader, and brother, Gary Judd; Four grandchildren, Lauren Kading, Berkley Kading, Madelynn Kading, and Madison Duren.
She is preceded in death by husband, James Madl and daughter, Sara Madl.
A memorial service will be held at 2 p.m., Saturday, November 28, at The Orchard, 110 Snowmass Drive, Carbondale, CO 81623.
Condolences may be sent to The Orchard Church, Carbondale, Colorado.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Storm brings heavy snow to Aspen, Snowmass area; avalanche warnings issued Friday
- Skier rescued from Aspen Mountain sidecountry
- Felony charges filed against Aspen teen who crashed Tesla into river, injured passengers
- Trap-kill may be only option for West Glenwood mountain lions (video)
- Family remembers skier who died at Breckenridge Ski Resort on Jan. 7