Jodianne Marie Madl
November 20, 2015
Jodianne Marie Madl, 63, Colorado Springs, passed away on Tuesday, November 17, 2015, at her home in Colorado Springs.
Jodi was born to Floyd "Boyde" Allen Judd and Marjorie Judd on August 22, 1952, in Freeport, Illinois and married James Jay Madl in Aspen, Colorado in June of 1973. She was a seamstress in Colorado Springs.
She is survived by her daughters, Rachel Kading and Marissa Duren and her son, John Madl; her sisters, Theresa Goodwin, Michelle Judd, Mary Ader, and brother, Gary Judd; Four grandchildren, Lauren Kading, Berkley Kading, Madelynn Kading, and Madison Duren.
She is preceded in death by husband, James Madl and daughter, Sara Madl.
A memorial service will be held at 2 p.m., Saturday, November 28, at The Orchard, 110 Snowmass Drive, Carbondale, CO 81623.
Condolences may be sent to The Orchard Church, Carbondale, Colorado.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Historic Redstone Castle comes back to life along the Crystal River
- Final Stranahan donation sterilizes upper Lenado
- Aspen Skiing Co. alters dog hours for uphillers at Buttermilk, Snowmass and Highlands
- Strafe Outerwear and Thai eatery on Snowmass Mall this winter, added employee housing in the works
- Juvenile who shot, killed dog near Carbondale sentenced two years in youth division