January 10, 2018
On December 26, 2017 beloved wife, mother, grandmother and friend passed away.
Colorado Native born May 23, 1929, Jeannine lived a ful'lling life. With her passion for skiing she worked at Loveland Ski School for 52 years.
She is survived by her husband married 67 years, Bud Marolt and daughter Jamie and spouse Tom Printz and son Ted and spouse Pam Marolt along with 5 grandchildren and 10 great-grandchildren.
A memorial service will be held January 12th at Horan & McConaty 3101 S. Wadsworth Blvd.,Lakewood, CO 80227 at 11am followed by a Celebration of Life at Mt. Vernon Country Club,24933 Club House Cir., Golden CO at 2pm.
In honor of Jeannine make donations out to: Loveland Ski School Scholarship Fund PO Box 899, Georgetown, CO 80444.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Brothers arrested in drug-trafficking ring over Garfield and Eagle counties
- Business Monday: Alterra Mountain Co., entrepreneur at odds over ‘Ikon’ trademark
- Starwood HOA countersues resident for languishing home project outside of Aspen
- It’s jail, then probation for check-stealing dog-sitter
- Defendant bites back in Aspen dog-attack suit