Jack Edward Warkentin
October 27, 2015
Jack Edward Warkentin, 82, oldest son of deceased parents Ted and Edl Warkentin, died August 1st, 2015, at Cheyenne VA Medical Center. He retired from ownership of KGLN 980 AM in 1988.
A funeral service will be at 10 a.m. August 22 at Callahan-Edfast Mortuary in Grand Junction, Colorado.
He was born in Lawton, Oklahoma. Preceded in death by his wife, Joan Warkentin. He is survived by six children, Gabrielle Schilling, Laurie Schiltz, Jack Warkentin, Jr., Jill Warkentin, Jay Warkentin, and Arthur Warkentin, his sister, Judy Bryan of Lawton, Oklahoma , seven grandchildren, and six great-grandchildren.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Unsealed documents reveal more alleged rape cases in Aspen area
- Father of man accused of starting Lake Christine Fire asks for trial in trespass case
- Man’s theft spree in Aspen includes roll of fake grass, Prada items
- Final Stranahan donation sterilizes upper Lenado
- Historic Redstone Castle comes back to life along the Crystal River