Guy F. Williams III
November 26, 2016
It is with deep regret that we share the passing of Guy F. Williams III on November 13, 2016 — he was 65.
Guy's love for music and his dedication for playing his guitar started while he was growing up in New London, New Hampshire, and continued for decades in the Roaring Fork Valley. He also loved his motorcycles, and felt more comfortable riding his Harley than driving his truck. He had a thriving Stone Masonry Business and took pride in his work, which is reflected in many beautiful homes from Carbondale to Aspen.
Guy is survived by his wife Cindy and son Dylan, who live in the Valley; his daughters, Amera and Brandi, brother Tom and sister in law Liz, and niece and nephew, Sam and Jesse, who reside in New Hampshire.
There will be a Celebration of Life for family and friends in New Hampshire in the Spring. More information will be provided as Spring approaches.
We will all miss Guy's constant presence up and down this Valley, his beautiful smile, and his incredible talent for playing the guitar.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Parents demand change at Aspen School District, fill school board meeting
- Aspen man accused of killing pedestrian on Highway 82 makes initial appearance
- Glenwood Hot Springs to add new water attractions
- Aspen thief has tough road ahead, judge says
- Four fires burning in northwestern Colorado, including new one near Wyoming border