December 8, 2015
George Victor Main of Aspen, Colorado, and Kenosha, Wisconsin, died on November 23, after a long illness. He lived many enjoyable years in the Aspen area with his wife Evelyn (deceased), and was the proud step-papa to Hannah and Luke Hemming. Vic was born in Carthage, Illinois, on May 28, 1927, and was a veteran of WWII. He leaves his children Juli (Rob) Wicinski and Jonathan (Jeanne) Main; grandchildren Olivia, Sophia, and Henry Main, Hayden and Colton Wicinski; a sister, Joan Swope and sister-in-law Viola Main; former wife and friend, Helen Main, many nieces, nephews, and friends.
He was a member of the Aspen Elks Club. Memorials to St. John's Lutheran Church, 3833, 8th Avenue, Kenosha, WI, 53140, where he was an active member.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Parents demand change at Aspen School District, fill school board meeting
- Glenwood Hot Springs to add new water attractions
- Aspen man accused of killing pedestrian on Highway 82 makes initial appearance
- Aspen thief has tough road ahead, judge says
- Four fires burning in northwestern Colorado, including new one near Wyoming border