October 15, 2013
Gail Huser 73, of Carbondale, CO passed away October 9, 2013 in Glenwood Springs, CO. Gail was born February 28, 1940 in Chicago, IL. Gail is survived by her stepson Rick Huser, of Chicago, IL, stepdaughter Cathy Huser Mann, of Aspen, CO, sisters Sandra Weber Feldhaus, of the Dominican Republic, and Frances Weber Messmore, of Naples, FL. Gail is preceded in death by her parents, and her husband Claus Huser. There will be a Celebration Of Life Friday October 18, 2013 from 3:00-6:00 pm at the Fraternal Order Of Eagles in Aspen, CO.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Skier rescued from Aspen Mountain sidecountry
- Storm brings heavy snow to Aspen, Snowmass area; avalanche warnings issued Friday
- Family remembers skier who died at Breckenridge Ski Resort on Jan. 7
- Trap-kill may be only option for West Glenwood mountain lions (video)
- Friends support local furloughed Forest Service worker whose son was born with cystic fibrosis