October 15, 2013
Gail Huser 73, of Carbondale, CO passed away October 9, 2013 in Glenwood Springs, CO. Gail was born February 28, 1940 in Chicago, IL. Gail is survived by her stepson Rick Huser, of Chicago, IL, stepdaughter Cathy Huser Mann, of Aspen, CO, sisters Sandra Weber Feldhaus, of the Dominican Republic, and Frances Weber Messmore, of Naples, FL. Gail is preceded in death by her parents, and her husband Claus Huser. There will be a Celebration Of Life Friday October 18, 2013 from 3:00-6:00 pm at the Fraternal Order Of Eagles in Aspen, CO.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Service restored after area-wide outage drops Roaring Fork Valley internet, some cell service
- Contractor spills 1,300 gallons of jet fuel at Aspen airport
- Decades after Aspen-bound plane crash, surviving brothers reckon with trauma in documentary ‘3 Days 2 Nights’
- Business Monday: Clock ticks for Aspen retailers on 420 E. Hyman
- Lawsuit: Deteriorating Snowmass-area house plagued by landslide zone