July 16, 2018
Eveline Hoffman, 76, died peacefully July 1, 2018, after fighting cancer for three and 1/2 years surrounded by friends and family. As beautiful inside as outside, Eveline was an inspiration to all. Born in Mautern, Austria, Eveline continued her love of the mountains in Aspen.
Eveline was preceeded in death by her husband Allan Hoffman and is survived by her partner, Joel Strumph, step-children; Marlon, Joyce, Cheri, Stanley (Lesley), Nirupa (Amir); brother Kurt, nephew Kurt and neices Suzi, Eva-Maria, and Lisa, 9 grandchildren and 2 great grand children.
She will be missed by all.
Remembrances to: Jewish Family & Children's Services
10950 Schuetz Road
St. Louis, MO, 63146
Trending In: Obituaries
- Parents demand change at Aspen School District, fill school board meeting
- Aspen man accused of killing pedestrian on Highway 82 makes initial appearance
- Aspen thief has tough road ahead, judge says
- Aspen on the Hill: Zombie people of the Rio Grande Trail
- Pitkin County to prompt valley-wide recycling changes, looking to end drop-off sites