July 16, 2018
Eveline Hoffman, 76, died peacefully July 1, 2018, after fighting cancer for three and 1/2 years surrounded by friends and family. As beautiful inside as outside, Eveline was an inspiration to all. Born in Mautern, Austria, Eveline continued her love of the mountains in Aspen.
Eveline was preceeded in death by her husband Allan Hoffman and is survived by her partner, Joel Strumph, step-children; Marlon, Joyce, Cheri, Stanley (Lesley), Nirupa (Amir); brother Kurt, nephew Kurt and neices Suzi, Eva-Maria, and Lisa, 9 grandchildren and 2 great grand children.
She will be missed by all.
Remembrances to: Jewish Family & Children's Services
10950 Schuetz Road
St. Louis, MO, 63146
Trending In: Obituaries
- Unsealed documents reveal more alleged rape cases in Aspen area
- Father of man accused of starting Lake Christine Fire asks for trial in trespass case
- Man’s theft spree in Aspen includes roll of fake grass, Prada items
- Final Stranahan donation sterilizes upper Lenado
- Historic Redstone Castle comes back to life along the Crystal River