October 1, 2017
Emma passed away peacefully at Heritage Park Care Center where she spent her last years in assisted living and nursing care. The entire staff became her extended family and a big thank you to all for the good and loving care she received. She was an accomplished artist, enjoyed crossword puzzles, and loved opera. All this helped her survive the Holocaust. She enjoyed her 18 years in Glenwood Springs and visiting her daughter Sylvia aka Sly, in Aspen. She was the most wonderful mother and will be very missed.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Service restored after area-wide outage drops Roaring Fork Valley internet, some cell service
- Decades after Aspen-bound plane crash, surviving brothers reckon with trauma in documentary ‘3 Days 2 Nights’
- Glenn K. Beaton: The 2020 Dem spectacle: Spartacus and the Native American
- Man pleads guilty to killing Vail Valley woman
- Business Monday: Clock ticks for Aspen retailers on 420 E. Hyman