October 1, 2017
Emma passed away peacefully at Heritage Park Care Center where she spent her last years in assisted living and nursing care. The entire staff became her extended family and a big thank you to all for the good and loving care she received. She was an accomplished artist, enjoyed crossword puzzles, and loved opera. All this helped her survive the Holocaust. She enjoyed her 18 years in Glenwood Springs and visiting her daughter Sylvia aka Sly, in Aspen. She was the most wonderful mother and will be very missed.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Pitkin County Democratic Party chair says he was assaulted while canvassing
- Jim Gaffigan: ‘Skiing was obviously a rich person’s idea’
- Issue committee formed to fight redevelopment of base of Aspen Mountain
- Bundy’s escape forever a part of Garfield County history
- Father of snowboarder who died at Snowmass: ‘He was just one of those good guys’