January 4, 2018
Drew was born in Rochester, NY. Went to high school in Freeport, NY and Belmont, NH. He earned a degree in HVAC in New Hampshire before moving to Colorado. Drew was a true artist. He loved to draw and paint. He spent many years using his artist abilities in masonry work on many beautiful homes from Aspen to Vail. When he was physically unable to do rock work anymore he attended Solar Energy International in Carbondale to learn about another of his passions, alternative energies. Drew had a profound love of music. Music could soothe him in the bad times and be the source of his great pleasure in attending MANY concerts. Drew is survived by his mom, Bobbie. His brother, sister in law, and nephew, David, Dory, and Kyle. His sister and nephew, Diane and Zach (Barry).
Trending In: Obituaries
- Aspen-area men die in backcountry avalanche near Crested Butte
- Aspen-area has suffered the brunt of Colorado’s fatal avalanches this year
- What’s the Big Deal: $6.8 million for luxury cabin outside of Aspen
- Aspen man charged in political official assault
- Monday Business Briefs: Little Nell and Steakhouse No. 316 get props; Aspen estate bound for auction