Dr. Anne Marie Blakely Wallach
October 27, 2015
Dr. Anne Marie Blakely Wallach born July 9, 1947 in New York passed away August 13, 2015 in Aspen, Colorado. She is survived by her husband of 35 years, Karl E. Wallach, two sons Edward J. Petrillo III and Andrew M. Petrillo, two grandchildren, Summer L. Petrillo and her brother Edward J. Petrillo IV, two daughter-in- laws Ginger L. Petrillo and Diana Wallach., two stepchildren, Edward Wallach and Charles Wallach and two step grandchildren Carolyn Wallach and James Wallach. Anne attended Cathedral High School and Marymount College in New York, and received her PHD in Microbiology from New York University. Anne was successful for many years in the Biotechnology field and hospital laboratories. She was an avid skier and wonderful cook, Anne was a devoted wife and mother.
A funeral mass will be held Wednesday August 19, 2015 at 10:00 am at St. Mary's Catholic Church in Aspen, Colorado with burial to follow at Red Butte Cemetery.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Roaring Fork Valley man killed in Express Creek avalanche near Aspen
- Video: Moose chases skiers at Breckenridge Ski Resort
- Arin Trook of Aspen ID’d as skier who died in Monday avalanche near Ashcroft
- Business Monday: Wrecking ball coming to Boogie’s Building in downtown Aspen
- Vail resident ID’d as second skier killed in Taos inbounds avalanche