Dillon Edward Fagan
September 9, 2013
Dillon E. Fagan passed away last Friday. He was 20 years old . Dillon's light was shed on so many of us in this valley. He was loved by all who knew him. He shared his passion for music with all of us. From the time he started playing music his enthusiasm was remarkable. His creativity was astounding.
His joy and humor were contagious as he made all those around him feel uplifted and happy. He was very loving and cared greatly for his family and friends. His absence will be felt by all of us.
Dillon is survived by his Mother Anderia Lee Midkiff , Father John Fagan and sister Kaylee Erin Fagan. As well as his step mother Jane Fagan and Step father William Rathbone.
In lieu of flowers a Memorial fund has been established at all Alpine Bank locations.
A memorial service will be held at Noon up Thompson Creek on Saturday 9/14/13. Signs will be posted with directions. All are welcome.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Parents demand change at Aspen School District, fill school board meeting
- Snowmass bear killing prompts state investigation after neighbor confronts hunter
- Glenwood Hot Springs to add new water attractions
- Four fires burning in northwestern Colorado, including new one near Wyoming border
- Aspen man accused of killing pedestrian on Highway 82 makes initial appearance