Dan Stuart Scott
April 9, 2018
Dan Stuart Scott, Grand Junction, CO, passed away on March 27, 2018, at the age of 65, at St. Mary's Hospital. Services will take place at 1 p.m. Saturday, April 14, at the Canyon View Vineyard Church in Grand Junction, CO. He was a teacher. Survivors include his wife, Rebecca; one son, Jesse of Grand Junction; one daughter, Natalie Compton of Grand Junction; one brother, Carlos Scott of Loveland; one sister, Sally Bergquist of Grand Junction; and three grandchildren. Memorial contributions can be made to the charity of your choice.
- Aspen Skiing Co. embraces uphilling, but says safe travel must improve
- Pay hike helps Aspen Skiing Co. fill entry-level positions
- What’s the Big Deal: Red Mountain property fetches $14.675 million
- Aspen superintendent supporters urge board to not placate parents
- Unsealed documents reveal more alleged rape cases in Aspen area