December 23, 2014
Connie Manion, formerly of Aspen and Basalt lost her battle with Cancer at her Grand Junction home on November 20th. She was on the management team for Westec, which later became Apex . She is survived by long time partner and best friend Eddie Irwin, two brothers, son Mark, his wife and a grand daughter and hundreds of friends. She was preceded in death by her parents. A celebration of her life will be held at her Grand Junction home on Saturday December 13th. For more information call Laurie Vagneur at 970-625-2505 or Eddie Irwin at 970-255-9450.
- Aspen Skiing Co. embraces uphilling, but says safe travel must improve
- Pay hike helps Aspen Skiing Co. fill entry-level positions
- Unsealed documents reveal more alleged rape cases in Aspen area
- Aspen superintendent supporters urge board to not placate parents
- What’s the Big Deal: Red Mountain property fetches $14.675 million