December 23, 2014
Connie Manion, formerly of Aspen and Basalt lost her battle with Cancer at her Grand Junction home on November 20th. She was on the management team for Westec, which later became Apex . She is survived by long time partner and best friend Eddie Irwin, two brothers, son Mark, his wife and a grand daughter and hundreds of friends. She was preceded in death by her parents. A celebration of her life will be held at her Grand Junction home on Saturday December 13th. For more information call Laurie Vagneur at 970-625-2505 or Eddie Irwin at 970-255-9450.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Cops stanch Aspen’s weekend cocaine flow
- Aspen icon ‘Benny the Blade’ found off bike path, hospitalized
- Developers walk away from lodge approval in Aspen’s West End
- Homeowner near Aspen takes Starwood HOA to court over $900k in fines
- Man arrested on theft charge for allegedly taking wine bottles from Aspen restaurant