Clifford F. Elmont
August 30, 2013
Clifford Franklin Elmont, beloved brother and uncle, age 77, passed away August 18, 2013, at home of leukemia. Born December 2, 1935, in Basalt, Colorado, to Paul William Elmont and Blanche Dorothy Jakeman Elmont.
Cliff was a convert to the LDS Church.
Survived by brother, Earl (Claire), 9 nieces and nephews, 39 grandnieces and grandnephews, 1 great grandniece and 1 great grandnephew. Preceded in death by parents, 4 brothers: William, Fred, Raymond and Walter, nephew Jeremy and grandniece Jessica.
Funeral services will be held Friday, August 23, 2013, 10:00 a.m. at the Union Park 5th Ward, 7699 S. Chad Street, Midvale, UT. Visitations will be held Thursday, August 22, 2013 from 7-8:30 p.m. and the day of the service from 9:00 to 9:45 a.m. Interment Saturday, August 24, 2013, 10:00 a.m. at Fairview Cemetery in Basalt, Colorado.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Area high school students survive car crash into Maroon Creek
- Aspen’s affordable housing authority looks at increasing user fees
- Vail employee allegedly slept with child prostitute in Glenwood Springs
- Pay hike helps Aspen Skiing Co. fill entry-level positions
- What’s the Big Deal: Red Mountain property fetches $14.675 million