Clifford F. Elmont
August 30, 2013
Clifford Franklin Elmont, beloved brother and uncle, age 77, passed away August 18, 2013, at home of leukemia. Born December 2, 1935, in Basalt, Colorado, to Paul William Elmont and Blanche Dorothy Jakeman Elmont.
Cliff was a convert to the LDS Church.
Survived by brother, Earl (Claire), 9 nieces and nephews, 39 grandnieces and grandnephews, 1 great grandniece and 1 great grandnephew. Preceded in death by parents, 4 brothers: William, Fred, Raymond and Walter, nephew Jeremy and grandniece Jessica.
Funeral services will be held Friday, August 23, 2013, 10:00 a.m. at the Union Park 5th Ward, 7699 S. Chad Street, Midvale, UT. Visitations will be held Thursday, August 22, 2013 from 7-8:30 p.m. and the day of the service from 9:00 to 9:45 a.m. Interment Saturday, August 24, 2013, 10:00 a.m. at Fairview Cemetery in Basalt, Colorado.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Denver woman tied to escort service sought in Aspen fraud case
- Glenn K. Beaton: The 2020 Dem spectacle: Spartacus and the Native American
- Marijuana venture goes up in smoke, $5 million dispute lands in Aspen court
- Man pleads guilty to killing Vail Valley woman
- Aspen’s affordable housing program faces budget shortfall