April 1, 2018
Bernard Margaretten of Carbondale passed away February 24 from cancer. He came to the US from Beziers, France, at age 10 after being adopted by his aunt and uncle, Olga and Joe Margaretten, of Stamford, Connecticut. He made his living as an accountant in the valley. He is survived by his mother, Olga Margaretten of Toronto, Canada; daughter, Cassie Margaretten Williams; son-in-law, Nick Williams; grandson, Parker, Denver, CO and extended family in N.Y. and Canada. Although we lost the comfort of Bernard's presence, his memories will always remain with us. Celebration of life June 23, at 109 Indica Way, Carbondale.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Parents demand change at Aspen School District, fill school board meeting
- Aspen man accused of killing pedestrian on Highway 82 makes initial appearance
- Glenwood Hot Springs to add new water attractions
- Aspen thief has tough road ahead, judge says
- Four fires burning in northwestern Colorado, including new one near Wyoming border