July 14, 2018
Barbra Bialczak, 71, of Aspen, CO and formerly of Stamford passed away peacefully at her home on Sunday, July 8, 2018. She was born in Stamford on August 7, 1946 to the late Charles and Olga Boshko Bialczak.
Barbra was a graduate of Stamford High School, Class of 1964. She was a Receptionist for several years at the Grand Aspen Hotel. Barbra will always be remembered by her family as a kind, loving and gentle person and will be sadly missed by all.
She is survived by her loving sister, Sonya Corrente and her husband Frank of Darien, her nieces, Tracey Murphy and her husband Doug of New Canaan, Alyse McEwen and her husband Douglas of Higganum, CT and a nephew, Christopher Corrente of Oceanside, CA, as well as her great niece, Amy and great nephews, Peter, Jeffrey, Matthew and Blake.
Barbra is also survived by her devoted lifelong companion Allen Goodrich of CO.
A graveside service will be held privately at Woodland Cemetery, Woodland Place, Stamford. There will be no calling hours.
The family requests that donations be made in Barbra's memory to the National Kidney Foundation, Inc. 30 East 33rd Street, New York, NY 10016
To leave online condolences, please visit http://www.cognetta.com
Trending In: Obituaries
- Aspen Skiing Co. buying land for more employee housing
- Court allows class-action against Aspen towing company
- Bankruptcy part of school district’s check into HR director
- Aspen’s housing program holding scofflaws accountable, focusing on compliance cases
- Cigarette advertising lights up conversation about Aspen’s ski pass art