Ann M. MacLeod
October 8, 2015
Ann MacLeod was born in Chicago, IL to Nicola Klein and Harriett McHugh. She found her way to Colorado where she lived in Broomfield and eventually found herself in Aspen where she met and married Kevin MacLeod.
Earlier in her life Ann was an avid fan of the Aspen Cycling Club and did the timing for the races. More recently she enjoyed spending her time fishing, hunting, and shooting her shotgun at the Basalt shooting range.
Ann is survived by her son William MacLeod and brother Nic Klein
A celebration of life potluck will be held at her house in Missouri Heights at 1pm on Saturday October 10th. 333 Escalate Road Carbondale, CO 81623
Trending In: Obituaries
- Service restored after area-wide outage drops Roaring Fork Valley internet, some cell service
- Decades after Aspen-bound plane crash, surviving brothers reckon with trauma in documentary ‘3 Days 2 Nights’
- Contractor spills 1,300 gallons of jet fuel at Aspen airport
- Glenn K. Beaton: The 2020 Dem spectacle: Spartacus and the Native American
- Man pleads guilty to killing Vail Valley woman