Ann M. MacLeod
October 8, 2015
Ann MacLeod was born in Chicago, IL to Nicola Klein and Harriett McHugh. She found her way to Colorado where she lived in Broomfield and eventually found herself in Aspen where she met and married Kevin MacLeod.
Earlier in her life Ann was an avid fan of the Aspen Cycling Club and did the timing for the races. More recently she enjoyed spending her time fishing, hunting, and shooting her shotgun at the Basalt shooting range.
Ann is survived by her son William MacLeod and brother Nic Klein
A celebration of life potluck will be held at her house in Missouri Heights at 1pm on Saturday October 10th. 333 Escalate Road Carbondale, CO 81623
Trending In: Obituaries
- Cigarette advertising lights up conversation about Aspen’s ski pass art
- Aspen Mountain opens for the season with 180 acres of skiable terrain
- Former Aspenite Devon Meyers and family lose home in Malibu fire
- The Drop-In: Aspen Mountain Opening Day (video)
- Court allows class-action against Aspen towing company