Andrew Braden Meeker
October 24, 2017
Andrew Braden Meeker, 44, passed away in the mountains he loved on May 6, 2017. We lost a beautiful, kind, loving, talented, creative and gentle soul. A celebration and remembrance of his life will be held on Saturday, October 28, 2017, at 11am, Crossroads Church, 7th & Francis, Aspen. A reception will follow at the Inn at Aspen/Home Team. In lieu of flowers you may consider a donation to:The Healing Fund, 726 West Francis, Aspen 81611, or A Way Out, Box 10825, Aspen 81612. We are indebted and thankful to so many of you for your acts of thoughtfulness and kindness during this difficult time. God Bless! The Meeker family.
- Aspen Skiing Co. embraces uphilling, but says safe travel must improve
- Unsealed documents reveal more alleged rape cases in Aspen area
- Pay hike helps Aspen Skiing Co. fill entry-level positions
- Aspen superintendent supporters urge board to not placate parents
- What’s the Big Deal: Red Mountain property fetches $14.675 million