What’s the Big Deal: $9 million for South Seventh Street home in Aspen
November 5, 2017
"What's the Big Deal?" runs Sundays and is based on the most expensive property transaction recorded in Pitkin County through 3 p.m. each Friday.
Price: $9 million
Date recorded: Oct. 31
Address: 327 S. Seventh St., Aspen
Buyer: 327 Seventh Street LLC
Seller: Reed M H 3 Trust, Wells Fargo Bank Trustee
Recommended Stories For You
Property type: Single-family residential
Year built: 1985
Total heated area: 4,516 square feet
Land: 0.69 acre
Property tax bill: $11,986.08
Coldwell Banker Mason Morse Real Estate has added Matthew Tate and Chessie Stokes as broker associates. The team joins Mason Morse from Snowmass Select Properties, where they specialized in luxury real estate brokerage services and property management throughout the Aspen/Snowmass area.
"We are thrilled to have Matthew and Chessie join Coldwell Banker Mason Morse," said Jonathan Boxer, supervising broker of Coldwell Banker Mason Morse. "Their successful track record and stellar reputation in Snowmass' luxury real estate market, combined with their extensive experience and passion will further the strength and support of the expertise and services we offer our clients."
Tate is a 15-year Roaring Fork Valley resident and has been buying and selling real estate for nearly 10 years. Prior to his time with Snowmass Select, Tate worked with Boone & Co. Real Estate. He holds a degree in Finance from Indiana University.
Stokes earned degrees in communications, Portuguese and Spanish from the University of Colorado at Boulder. For the past five years, Stokes has been a property manager with Mighty Mouse Management maintaining high-end residences throughout Snowmass Village.
• An open house is set for 4 to 6 p.m. Nov. 10 for Integrated Mountain Properties in Basalt. The full-service real estate firm is headed by Jules King and Joni Keefe and is located at 207 Basalt Center Circle, Suite 103, next to Taylor Creek Fly Shop.
Trending In: Local
- Ex-biker entrepreneurs from Emma pitch their Kitty Kasas on Shark Tank Sunday
- Aspen-area Forest Service workers seek alternative jobs as shutdown enters fifth week
- Friends support local furloughed Forest Service worker whose son was born with cystic fibrosis
- Kay and Matthew Bucksbaum, champions of music school, inducted to Aspen Hall of Fame
- Longtime internist Dr. Barry Mink inducted into Aspen Hall of Fame
- Felony charges filed against Aspen teen who crashed Tesla into river, injured passengers
- Storm brings heavy snow to Aspen, Snowmass area; avalanche warnings issued Friday
- Trap-kill may be only option for West Glenwood mountain lions (video)
- Aspen School District cancels classes for Friday after overnight snow