Tweet All About It: X Games and Miller time
Each week, we pick out our favorite and not-so-favorite tweets (at least those that are printable) about Aspen and display them on Sunday’s page A2.
• “Watching it snow today in #Aspen reminiscing watching my first #WarrenMiller film @kacskiclub when I was about 8.” — @CamillaRLove
• “#RIP #WarrenMiller I lived in a ski town for 30 years & your films were part of my life & our ski culture Ski Bum Turned Filmmaker, Is Dead at 93 #skiing #ski #aspen” — @roving81611
• “Watching the #XGames in #Aspen and these skiers are inspirational to say the least” — @24frisby
• “Skiing in #Aspen then watching #WarrenMiller w/a coupla afterwards, doesn’t get better than that” — @tinakaemmerer
• “Band hasn’t even gone on and I just had a girl tell me she deserves my spot next to the stage because her boyfriend is a doctor. #Aspen” — @alocacoc
• “Super stoked to be attending the #XGames this year in #Aspen” — @Cicotte91
• “I remember I was in Bolder, CO driving with my friends when we were following this rock band on tour and my friend drove us around the Aspen mountains Stevie Nicks wrote Landslide about and I can’t describe how I felt” — @kiwisout
The Aspen Times can be found on Twitter, as well. Simply type “TheAspenTimes” (no spaces) into the search bar, and get daily updates on what’s happening in the Roaring Fork Valley.
Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.
Aspen’s dirty downtown alleys are enough of a blight that the city government is taking the initiative to clean them up this week.