Tweet All About It: Working for the weekend
Each week, we pick out our favorite and not-so-favorite tweets (at least those that are printable) about Aspen and display them on Sunday’s page A2.
• “Ultimate goal is to buy my parents a house out in Aspen. Gotta do what I gotta do to make that happen.” — @youngstormii_
• “Everyone flying to Aspen is like jeans white button down family Christmas card white” — @akyros_
• “@realDonaldTrump shall we call you ‘Mr. Aspen’ for bringing your mistress on vacation while your family was there? You really can’t talk with all the disgusting stuff you do.” — @miriambernstein
• “Got a lot off my chest now occupy aspen getting back to normal.” — @artistinaspen
• “Trying to hire a babysitter in Aspen is surprisingly hard. Turns out you can’t do reference checks because they’ve all had to sign NDAs.” — @yoavlurie
• “I’ve always wanted to go to the Woody Creek Tavern near Aspen, which was Hunter Thompson’s favorite watering hole. But I can never find time on these Phishing trips to do it” — @Stardog97
The Aspen Times can be found on Twitter, as well. Simply type “TheAspenTimes” (no spaces) into the search bar, and get daily updates on what’s happening in the Roaring Fork Valley.
Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.