Tweet All About It: Whoa, Aspen lungs
Each week, we pick out our favorite and not-so-favorite tweets (at least those that are printable) about Aspen and display them on Sunday’s page A2.
• “Being boo’d up in Aspen off some Colorado weed sounds lovely” — @YeIIowbang
• “Unbelievable back country hiking this past Labor Day weekend! 4 Pass Loop in Aspen, CO— 2 nights, 3 days and 30 miles!” — @PurpuraRussell
• “My customers keep calling me Ashton, Ashley, and Austin on the phone even after I say, no, Aspen like in Colorado and it bothers me more than it should” — @MeNameIsAspen
• “High School Sports participation is down for first time in 30 years. This article can be related to ESPN and the Aspen Institute looking into youth sports decline.” — @CoachMetea
• “I really wanna take my any to Aspen for his birthday. We do warm spots every time we go on vacay. I think a cabin on the slopes would be sooo fun.” — @__NicoleLanette
• “I hope some enterprising politico consultant buys a really nice vacation home in Aspen with all the loot they agreed to take to indulge Howard Schultz’s hubristic, existential angst.” — @BlairReeves
• “@AmericanAir from Aspen. So here’s a good one. They over fueled us by 2000 lbs and we are too heavy to take off. So we either need to burn fuel and miss connections or leave luggage.” — @dessertbaker5
The Aspen Times can be found on Twitter, as well. Simply type “TheAspenTimes” (no spaces) into the search bar, and get daily updates on what’s happening in the Roaring Fork Valley.
Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.
The U.S. Forest Service announced Tuesday it is starting review of Pitkin County’s proposal for a trail between Redstone and McClure Pass. The process will include two chances at public comment.