Tweet All About It: Weather or not
Each week, we pick out our favorite and not-so-favorite tweets (at least those that are printable) about Aspen and display them on Sunday’s page A2.
• “#DINKnews The best and most popular time to visit #Aspen is from December to February because in winter nearly 200 inches of annual snowfall helps lure winter sports lovers from all across the country who are willing to brave the chilly Rocky Mountain air!” — @DINKtravelers
• “Light rain falling in El Jebel this morning placing a thin coat of ice on secondary and gravel roads. Dangerous setup once temps plunge & snow starts this evening. #aspen #cowx #cotraffic” — @WxKyleNelson
• “I got the assignment of the day — go to #Aspen and talk about snow conditions. I’ll have the latest numbers on trails/terrain that’s open & on expected snowfall on #Denver7 at 4, 5, & 6pm” — @JGonTV
• “Remember that pedestrians have the right of way, not cars, drivers in #Aspen need to be aware of that.” — @Stowman2
• “Business calls in the gondola… it’s a work/life balance unlike any other #aspen” — @hhendrix
• “Some IT geek at the Viceroy Snowmass Ski Resort in Aspen, Colorado is trying to figure out why their website traffic peaked yesterday #Aspen #Viceroy” — @parci36
The Aspen Times can be found on Twitter, as well. Simply type “TheAspenTimes” (no spaces) into the search bar, and get daily updates on what’s happening in the Roaring Fork Valley.
Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.