Tweet All About It: Waxing Aspen
Each week, we pick out our favorite and not-so-favorite tweets (at least those that are printable) about Aspen and display them on Sunday’s page A2.
• “Town is quickly coming back to life! Silver Queen Gondola opens for sightseeing this weekend!” — @CasasAspen
• “‘Where ya headed?’ ‘Aspen’ ‘California! Beautiful.’” — @x_kennedi
• “My Top 20 Guilty Pleasure Movies in My Collection 17. Aspen Extreme” — @stacyrshaffer
• “Happy #NationalWineDay! We’re excited to partner with @TheWinebowGroup + Charles & Kristen Bieler for a wine tasting at our Summer Benefit on June 19. The #SummerWords authors are crafting unique tasting notes to go with each of the wines.” — @AspenWords
• “‘Our smart thermostats are super convenient. Controlling our thermostats and seeing our #energy use right from our phones give us more time for playing outside with our daughter, even when it snows in May.’— Mary Frances Szoradi, #Aspen local” — @AspenCORE
• “‘I’m living at Aspen’” Oh? So you’re paying thousands of dollars for a semi-decent apartment thats the size of a shoebox?? Congrats you’re a douche” — @savingsydney
The Aspen Times can be found on Twitter, as well. Simply type “TheAspenTimes” (no spaces) into the search bar, and get daily updates on what’s happening in the Roaring Fork Valley.
Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.