Tweet All About It: Trump tweets Aspen
Each week, we pick out our favorite and not-so-favorite tweets (at least those that are printable) about Aspen and display them on Sunday’s page A2.
• “Now we find out that Adam Schiff was spending time together in Aspen with Glenn Simpson of GPS Fusion, who wrote the fake and discredited Dossier, even though Simpson was testifying before Schiff. John Solomon of @thehill” — @realDonaldTrump
• “@RepAdamSchiff It’s now time a full blown #DOJ/#FBI investigation be opened up on YOU-AH! WOW! You have been caught meeting in secret with #GlennSimpson of #GPS in #Aspen. Of course you two criminal thugs just had small talk. REALLY? Let’s put you under an eye #Lie Detector Test!” — @JudyIngram36
• “I never knew this existed in #aspen in #colorado: Jon Barnes and his amazing Ultimate Taxi. Of course I have no #money and can’t #travel so there is a lot I don’t know exists. https://www.ultimatetaxi.com” — @Cassxdy
• “Many thanks to @amshanson for her incredible commitment to developing the robotics program in the #Aspen schools. Congratulations on a great showing at today’s competition!” — @AspenSkiers
• “@united has completely botched their communication to their customers trying to get home from #aspen with no appropriate compensation. Weather is one thing but failing to inform customers properly is another. Wouldn’t happen with @SouthwestAir” — @TheLongTony
• “@AmericanAir the service you are giving in Aspen while I am watching @Delta & @united flyers fly out on schedule and on time # is just a joke” — @SJO1988
The Aspen Times can be found on Twitter, as well. Simply type “TheAspenTimes” (no spaces) into the search bar, and get daily updates on what’s happening in the Roaring Fork Valley.
Support Local Journalism
Support Local Journalism
Readers around Aspen and Snowmass Village make the Aspen Times’ work possible. Your financial contribution supports our efforts to deliver quality, locally relevant journalism.
Now more than ever, your support is critical to help us keep our community informed about the evolving coronavirus pandemic and the impact it is having locally. Every contribution, however large or small, will make a difference.
Each donation will be used exclusively for the development and creation of increased news coverage.
Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.
User Legend: Moderator Trusted User
The 10th Circuit Court of Appeals this week affirmed the dismissal of a lawsuit against the city of Aspen that challenged its zoning laws concerning Mill Street Plaza, which is home to locally serving businesses.