Tweet All About It: Travel aches
Each week, we pick out our favorite and not-so-favorite tweets (at least those that are printable) about Aspen and display them on Sunday’s page A2.
• “Took over an hour to get past the roundabout into #aspen today… seriously unacceptable. I would have just stayed out of town.” —@hhendrix
• “We could add 10 lanes to highway 70 and there still would be massive slowdowns. Morons HAVE to be in the left lane even if the right lane is wide open. #aspen #vail #breck” — @OreoDCW
• “This is Rifle. It has a large Hispanic community that travels to the Roaring Fork Valley to clean, cook, build, and wait on the fancy folk around Aspen.” — @AreUKiddingMe33
• “I stopped in Aspen for a coffee and now I’m eating avocado toast with a poached egg” — @jobinhelms
• “Last week we visited the John Denver Sanctuary in #Aspen and absolutely were blown away by the site design. Thank you to April Long for showing us around.” — @CalibreEngineer
• “if you ever get the chance, visit aspen.” — @ThaiNicole_
The Aspen Times can be found on Twitter, as well. Simply type “TheAspenTimes” (no spaces) into the search bar, and get daily updates on what’s happening in the Roaring Fork Valley.
Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.
The Little Nell Hotel Group, a division of Aspen Skiing Co., announced Friday that it purchased seven acres of vacant land at the base of Mammoth Mountain. It plans to build a Limelight hotel and residences. The size hasn’t been disclosed yet.