Tweet All About It: Tough crowd
Each week, we pick out our favorite and not-so-favorite tweets (at least those that are printable) about Aspen and display them on Sunday’s page A2.
• “most memorable incident was getting cut off by a green Range Rover in downtown Aspen. I turned to give the driver the finger, and stoooed myself just in time to see it was my tennis hero, local Chris Evert. She gave me the little wave and sorry. I’m like, no problem s’cool.” — @LiglyCnsrvatari
• #Hickenlooper was a great governor, & would be a great senator Please retweet if you’d support @Hickenlooper running for @SenCoryGardner’s seat #Colorado #Aspen” — @roving81611
• “Hey #Areday ‘activists’ coming to #Aspen on their private planes today. Take note what a real environmentalist looks like.” — @marcimichelle
• “I’d recommend everyone have a look at the videos posted at YouTube by the Aspen Institute. They give us a look into the tightly intermingled (and often intermarried) relationships between the Pentagon, the prestige media, think tanks and defence contractors.” — @SeanLime
• “I drove to Aspen last weekend. There was a 3 car pile up outside of leadville. Stuck for 2 hours, we turned the cars off started convos with people 4 cars back. Fortunately it was day time.” — @HooksRand
The Aspen Times can be found on Twitter, as well. Simply type “TheAspenTimes” (no spaces) into the search bar, and get daily updates on what’s happening in the Roaring Fork Valley.
Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.
The Roaring Fork Transportation Authority will scale back bus service for a second time this month on Monday. A proposal to temporarily cease operations was rejected by the board of directors on Friday.