Tweet All About It: To Aspen we will go
Each week, we pick out our favorite and not-so-favorite tweets (at least those that are printable) about Aspen and display them on Sunday’s page A2.
• “Got a robocall asking me to answer some questions about my upcoming move to Colorado. I’m hoping they have my keys to a second home in Aspen!” — @Isaac_Luken
• “There’s not a single drive-thru in Aspen…these rich people really get out of their cars for coffee & food? #doubtit” — @BekahRiggs
• “11 days until my half-marathon, 17 until graduation, 19 until snowboarding in Aspen, and forever grateful. December is looking pretty good!” — @RealMichael_Guy
• “So much irony, I don’t think there’s a more wasteful area on earth than the Aspen/Snowmass area. Massive seasonal mansions, private jets, wasteful hotels, fur trade shopping, diamond and precious metal shops… liberal elitism is a cancer” — @MichaelHuntLGBT
• “I am at that stage in my life where I want to spend Friday nights in Jazz bars, drinking wine with my wife while we plan Winter trips to Aspen and Summer and Spring Vacations in Florence and Paris.” — @Annhkay
• “A tiny dragon lives in some forgotten ruins. She examines her hoard, which consists of way too many baskets, not enough aspen leaves, and a couple bottles of fairy dust. She feels lonely.” — @dragonhoards
The Aspen Times can be found on Twitter, as well. Simply type “TheAspenTimes” (no spaces) into the search bar, and get daily updates on what’s happening in the Roaring Fork Valley.
Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.