Tweet All About It: They said it
Each week, we pick out our favorite and not-so-favorite tweets (at least those that are printable) about Aspen and display them on Sunday’s page A2.
• “I just remembered that aspen is a type of tree and not just a city name.” — @adgelet
• “Join me at 2018 #ILeadWithLove Leadership Summit in #Aspen CO – a global gathering with conscious conversation, spiritual psychology, philanthropy, & a renewed focus on social impact and business as a force for good! Promo code SOULOFMONEY” — @lynne_twist
• “‘If there is one skill that I try to convey, it’s to listen.’ -Doug Leibinger, #realestate agent with @Compass in #Aspen on the one thing he wishes he knew when started in this #business.” — @jeremetcalf
• “The 2019 X Games Aspen music lineup is #LIT. Lil Wayne, Kygo, The Chainsmokers & Louis The Child will take the X Games music stage January 24-27. Tickets are on sale NOW: https://fgtix.to/2DsalSz” — @AspenSnowmass
• “Hey @XGames if you could actually get decent artists to come to Aspen instead of the f—ing Chainsmokers that’d be fantastic. Three years in a row of dog s— artists.” — @Kitten_Calendar
• “Getting ready to head to #Aspen to watch the foliage change. This is white, homosexual at it’s finest.” — @allTYedup
The Aspen Times can be found on Twitter, as well. Simply type “TheAspenTimes” (no spaces) into the search bar, and get daily updates on what’s happening in the Roaring Fork Valley.
Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.