Tweet All About It: The travails of Aspen travels
Each week, we pick out our favorite and not-so-favorite tweets (at least those that are printable) about Aspen and display them on Sunday’s page A2.
• “Goodbye #Aspen After many canceled flights we might actually be leaving today. Wish me luck!!” — @JenniferGareis
• “@united circling aspen for over 55 mins and no updates from pilots unacceptable #saftey1st” — @portodog
• “Our flight out to Salt Lake City is delayed. Flights to Denver, Houston & Los Angeles are cancelled. Waiting for the inevitable. #Aspen” — @muppychick
• “These Olympic skiers had such a rough childhood, growing up in the cities, skiing was the only way out. Every summer they went to Aspen to ski their way out of their hard lives.” — @dan_de_la_torre
• “The Molson Coors company, one of the largest brewing companies in the world, fears losing revenue due to cannabis legalization efforts. This news coincides with the news that for the first time in Aspen, CO, marijuana shops outsold liquor stores.” — @HobanLawGroup
• “Interesting Real Estate Fact: Aspen Colorado has such high real estate prices that in 2011, the cheapest listing was a $559,000 trailer.” — @JLSBothell
The Aspen Times can be found on Twitter, as well. Simply type “TheAspenTimes” (no spaces) into the search bar, and get daily updates on what’s happening in the Roaring Fork Valley.
Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.