Tweet All About It: The open secrets of Aspen
Each week, we pick out our favorite and not-so-favorite tweets (at least those that are printable) about Aspen and display them on Sunday’s page A2.
• “Remember when #DonaldTrump brought mistress Marla Maples on vacation to Aspen with his wife & kids? #FamilyValues” — @RadziwillLee
• “Since Dec ‘17 something is SERIOUSLY WRONG with @ATT cellular service in Aspen & Snowmass Village, Colorado. LTE data fails constantly.” — @Gieszl
• “I ‘met’ this actor, Lee Marvin, when I was eleven or twelve years old. Skiing at Aspen Mountain, stopped for lunch at the restaurant on top of the mountain. It was too busy…” — @TopSpotsMktg
• “This is a long shot but if anyone I know has a place I can crash Friday and Saturday night in Basalt or Aspen that would be awesome” — @drawohara
• “Sacred Tradition: The Rich Blond Girls From College Have Embarked On Their Yearly Pilgrimage To Aspen To Get Drunk On A Mountain Before Noon” — @ClickHole
• “Aspen Extreme on play. Great 90’s movie” — @GeorgeCallaway
• “vail is poor mans aspen.” — @mahbodmoghadam
The Aspen Times can be found on Twitter, as well. Simply type “TheAspenTimes” (no spaces) into the search bar, and get daily updates on what’s happening in the Roaring Fork Valley.
Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.