Tweet All About It: The dosed-up dogs of Aspen
Each week, we pick out our favorite and not-so-favorite tweets (at least those that are printable) about Aspen and display them on Sunday’s page A2.
• “The bigger question is why is there human poop on the trails in/near Aspen…?” — @RedStateGuy
• “New rule. Always feed your dog before taking it out in or around Aspen Colorado. That way it won’t be eating miscellaneous poop along the trails. Problem solved. Let’s move on to the next big crisis in human existence.” — @GeoffGravett
• “Flight cancelled and I’m stuck in Aspen another day. There are worse things that could happen, I guess.” — @DevM2014
• “aspen is about hearing 3 women next to you at the hygge-inspired coffee shop talk for 90 minutes about making mood boards. words include ‘peaches’ ‘wellness’ ‘stone’ and ‘tactile’” — @JDateOfficial
• “So good to hear and see @lancearmstrong on the @LeTour today, even if it was from Aspen. Is it time yet to put a collared shirt on him and get him to france?” — @buellguy99
• “My man is leaving me for Aspen. I might cry” — @makeit_reyn
• “One of my regulars came in and told me about how her ex husband cheated on her with a lady from Aspen who is a swinger and does a lot of blow” — @taylorr_pattonn
The Aspen Times can be found on Twitter, as well. Simply type “TheAspenTimes” (no spaces) into the search bar, and get daily updates on what’s happening in the Roaring Fork Valley.
Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.