Tweet All About It: The champs of Aspen
Each week, we pick out our favorite and not-so-favorite tweets (at least those that are printable) about Aspen and display them on Sunday’s page A2.
• “WE WON!!! It was an honor to be nominated, and we were humbled to learn that we won for the second year in a row! Thank you all for your support — we are so lucky to make a living doing what we LOVE! #smallbusiness #familybusiness #Aspen #gratitude” — @AspenOutfitting
• “We want to thank all of our locals for voting for Home Team BBQ!!! #ASPEN #OPENALLOFFSEASON #lunchanddinner #thankyouaspentimes @TheAspenTimes #thankyouashton aspenashton @ Home Team BBQ…” — @htbbqaspen
• “Over 4,000 of you voted 45,000 times. We are honored to be voted Best Dispensary in Aspen for the third year! We couldn’t have done it without you. Come visit us at 520 E. Cooper Ave and see for yourself! #Silverpeak #cannabis #coloradocannabis #bestofaspen @TheAspenTimes” — @SilverpeakAspen
• “Trav and I finally getting our aspen leaf tattoos…. only 10 years later” — @codyfbabie
• “It’s been 100 years since the inception of #Bauhaus in Germany. #BauhausAspen will celebrate the centennial and its influence on the #Aspen idea. From January to August, we will be updating you on events in the #RoaringForkValley and sharing beautiful Bauhaus images. Stay tuned!” — @BauhausAspen
• “Congrats to our own Hana Maclean on being named one of the best in the ‘Best Volunteer’ category by the readers of the @TheAspenTimes. You are a true inspiration and we couldn’t be more proud of you. Thanks for voting for us! #bestofaspensnowmass #Aspen #Contest” — @PossArchP
• “I’m only afraid in the dark when the bears are in hyperphagia. Even then I’m only worried about getting between one of them and a dumpster. #Aspen” — @DaliDager
The Aspen Times can be found on Twitter, as well. Simply type “TheAspenTimes” (no spaces) into the search bar, and get daily updates on what’s happening in the Roaring Fork Valley.
Early morning meditation and late-night silent discos bookend the daily schedules for the three-day Drishti Beats Festival, which comes to Snowmass Village July 8-10 with a wall-to-wall lineup of yoga, electronic and dance music and talks on physical and spiritual wellness.
Support Local Journalism
Support Local Journalism
Readers around Aspen and Snowmass Village make the Aspen Times’ work possible. Your financial contribution supports our efforts to deliver quality, locally relevant journalism.
Now more than ever, your support is critical to help us keep our community informed about the evolving coronavirus pandemic and the impact it is having locally. Every contribution, however large or small, will make a difference.
Each donation will be used exclusively for the development and creation of increased news coverage.
Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.
User Legend: Moderator Trusted User