Tweet All About It: The Aspen rumor mill
Each week, we pick out our favorite and not-so-favorite tweets (at least those that are printable) about Aspen and display them on Sunday’s page A2.
• “U.S. government jet spotted at airport #aspen anybody know which member of #TrumpAdministration is in town? @pitkincounty airport” — @WendyWendlandt
• “The rudest customers I’ve ever seen have all been in the Aspen Colorado post office. They treat the workers here like absolute garbage” — @mgriffin015
• “any and all celebrities in #aspen please tweet me ASAP u wont regret it @DJPaulyD @ParisHilton @MariahCarey @nachofigueras” — @AspenSpin
• “I drew up a financial plan for a 25-year-old who makes a $100K. According to my projections, he ODs in Aspen at 27.” — @EddyElfenbein
• “Seriously??? They drugged customers??? (Lawsuits: Aspen stores bullied, possibly drugged customers)” — @GA_Johns
• “When i get big money I’m going to take like 4 days and just snowboard in aspen.” — @305bOWtDat
The Aspen Times can be found on Twitter, as well. Simply type “TheAspenTimes” (no spaces) into the search bar, and get daily updates on what’s happening in the Roaring Fork Valley
Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.
A new 6-mile jug handle trail has been added to the Emma side of land known as the Crown. The Vasten Trail provides options for mountain bikers in the popular area.