Tweet All About It: The answer is Aspen
Each week, we pick out our favorite and not-so-favorite tweets (at least those that are printable) about Aspen and display them on Sunday’s page A2.
• “#AmazonHQ2 should be in a place where the beer flows like wine. Where beautiful women instinctively flock like the salmon of Capistrano. A little place called #Aspen.” — @gabeomassi
• “Landed in Aspen. Im at our cute house. Not that cold! Listening to Lil Uzi awaiting Molly’s arrival! Just keeping you posted.” — @KenzieElizabeth
• “Just finished finals for the Grand Prix here in #Aspen ! Two contests in two days; ended 5th today, 6th yesterday. Very happy with my skiing, feeling seriously ready to rock in the next two events… see you on t.v” — @JamesWoodsy
• “When a Dr. says skiing in CO is too expensive, we have a problem… #Aspen #Vail #cmonman #BrokeAsHell #prayforsnow” — @rachelorton91
• “I love planning stuff…I’m already got the itinerary ready for our trip to Aspen and it’s not until next year” — @Kaprea14
• “Floozies tonight in aspen? my mind says yes but my bank account says…nah” — @zackyvalentino
• “aspen is so beautiful” — @erikacostell
The Aspen Times can be found on Twitter, as well. Simply type “TheAspenTimes” (no spaces) into the search bar, and get daily updates on what’s happening in the Roaring Fork Valley.
Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.