Tweet All About It: Slipping and falling
Each week, we pick out our favorite and not-so-favorite tweets (at least those that are printable) about Aspen and display them on Sunday’s page A2.
• “overheard on the aspen bus: ‘yeah i spilled a glass of don perignon on my gucci loafers last night’” — @franzi_loetzner
• “Thank you Aspen for an amazing weekend! I busted my ass around 16 times, but it was all well worth it! Until next time” — @RubenVOlivaJr
• “Because an evening in Aspen/Snowmass Colorado is an evening of starlight paradise.” — @Teriwerda01
• “Today we celebrate 53 years in business! We cannot believe it, #Aspen! Thank you for your AMAZING support of our little business, we (love) you!” — @AspenGrogShop
• “Great news that @peterwaanders has been named the new President and Chief Executive Officer of @AndersonRanch Arts Center. I’ve always believed in the mission of this very authentic #Aspen cultural community. Great to see what a dynamic future lies ahead! @aspenco #art” — @roving81611
• “My heart is sad today bc my company is hosting a work trip in #aspen today and staying @limelightaspen & im not there. 🙁 at least we have a whiteout” — @yessmiss
The Aspen Times can be found on Twitter, as well. Simply type “TheAspenTimes” (no spaces) into the search bar, and get daily updates on what’s happening in the Roaring Fork Valley.
Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.
A new 6-mile jug handle trail has been added to the Emma side of land known as the Crown. The Vasten Trail provides options for mountain bikers in the popular area.