Tweet All About It: Rock ‘n’ roll
August 11, 2018
Each week, we pick out our favorite and not-so-favorite tweets (at least those that are printable) about Aspen and display them on Sunday's page A2.
• "Nothing says rock and roll like spending several hundreds of dollars on a denim jacket that comes pre-distressed and has fakey band patches all over it. #aspen" — @w0mb4rt
• "@BobWeir has shared the stage with @WidespreadPanic twice. The first was on this day in '99 along with @jayskilane and @rob_wasserman of @RatDogLive at the #Aspen Harmony Festival. The second was the '05 @Bonnaroo CC: @AspenSnowmass" — @PanicStream
• "Holy shit you guys! @RepTipton remembered that #Aspen and #PitkinCounty are in his district! Maybe now I can get a response to any of the emails I've sent his office. In the last year, we're about 0 for 187." — @SeanBraisted
• "Aspen's leadership on #climateaction is especially important considering the extreme weather people are experiencing across the world due to climate change. Don't be afraid to be like Aspen." — @estruzy245
• "I think #Aspen might just be the most beautiful place in #Colorado" — @Soph_Ritchie
Recommended Stories For You
The Aspen Times can be found on Twitter, as well. Simply type "TheAspenTimes" (no spaces) into the search bar, and get daily updates on what's happening in the Roaring Fork Valley.
Trending In: Local
- Pitkin County Courthouse ICE arrest likely a first
- Glenn K. Beaton: James Madison doesn’t want your dead cat to vote, and maybe not you either
- Aspen housing board lets man suffering from PTSD stay in home
- Aspen Skiing Co. to take over family-run Gwyn’s High Alpine at Snowmass in 2020
- Aspen football beats Coal Ridge on senior day, will face Basalt for WSL title