Tweet All About It: Rave reviews
Each week, we pick out our favorite and not-so-favorite tweets (at least those that are printable) about Aspen and display them on Sunday’s page A2.
• “Man, I cannot get over Kygo and Wayne in Aspen at the X Games.. it’s like I was the event director in charge of booking musical acts.” — @HEY_KYLE_
• “Today we are #thankful for good #friends, great #snow conditions, and an entire #ski #season ahead of us. Join us in #Aspen #Snowmass soon!” — @AspenLodging
• “the stock market is high (today) and so am I. bluebird ski day in #Aspen @AspenLive @Raifie @sportz5176 @carlquintanilla @COOPZ_BELLZ #Epic” — @AspenSpin
• “43 years ago John Denver topped the Billboard Country albums chart with Windsong, which featured the hits I’m Sorry’ and ‘Calypso.’ #MusicIsLegend” — @larrypareigis
• “Loved this album… Miss John Denver every time I travel through the Rocky Mountains. #RockyMountainHigh #Aspen #JohnDenver” — @MediaHudson
• “I wonder if Aspen residents regretted not electing Hunter for sheriff” — @hatesec
The Aspen Times can be found on Twitter, as well. Simply type “TheAspenTimes” (no spaces) into the search bar, and get daily updates on what’s happening in the Roaring Fork Valley.
Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.
The Roaring Fork Transportation Authority will scale back bus service for a second time this month on Monday. A proposal to temporarily cease operations was rejected by the board of directors on Friday.