Tweet All About It: Politics and Aspen
Each week, we pick out our favorite and not-so-favorite tweets (at least those that are printable) about Aspen and display them on Sunday’s page A2.
• “The other #aspen — last night I had a marvelous waitress, immigrant from Thailand. Must have worked until midnight. To my surprise she greeted me at a different restaurant for breakfast at 7:00 am this morning. #ImmigrantsMakeAmericaGreat” — @cmschroed
• “John Kerry — perhaps illegal mother shdn’t have placed her screaming child in such a position. #Dems always assign blame incorrectly! #Aspen” — @priz55
• “Unlike the #RedHen, my cigar club welcomes members of all political persuasions: Deplorables, libertarians, Lib-Progs; we’re all gentlemen (and 2 ladies) who value above all good manners, civility and camaraderie. Next week we’re in #Aspen for our annual Maduro Summerfest!” — @HighAndLowLife
• “LOL #DavidMilliband contemplating a day discussing #Refugees and the world’s #poor from a luxury hotel in #Aspen, Colorado. #corruptglobalists #Laboursocialists” — @Alleninvest
• “In the Aspen airport: fresh J’s, Louis V dog bag? Gucci backpack, and the heir to the Scripps Networks fortunes headed to Florida for ‘idk how long’ with his French bulldog.” — @UndeNIYAble
• “Y’all I just got the best email I’ve ever received to my work inbox. It’s about Steven Seagal, the CIA, Aspen, a cover-up, and John Denver.” — @ParrishWalton
The Aspen Times can be found on Twitter, as well. Simply type “TheAspenTimes” (no spaces) into the search bar, and get daily updates on what’s happening in the Roaring Fork Valley.
Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.