Tweet All About It: Love is in the Aspen air
Each week, we pick out our favorite and not-so-favorite tweets (at least those that are printable) about Aspen and display them on Sunday’s page A2.
• “Sitting in the hot tub with the bride listening to alt rock from the ‘90s. It’s like I’m back in #aspen in ‘97 skinning cats on Highlands!” — @Tippy_Jeep
• “Good Morning Aspennnnn!!!! Love hearing the birds chirping as the sun rises. What an extraordinary life we are all living, eh?” — @AspenRealLife
• “Watching the @XGames re-run from #Aspen in January. @espn edited the broadcast but forgot to bleep out #BirkRuud saying ‘All These boys out here are f—ing sick’ during his post win interview. LOL. Way to go @Disney. — @Will_DaThrill3
• “My travel goals for 2019 are Hawaii, V.I., Chicago, back to Vegas & NY. Then Aspen for the end of the year.” — @breeerenay
• “Another day, another takeover! Today I am taking over @CNNTravel Instagram account for the second time, this time while in my favorite ski resort town in the U.S., #Aspen. Check the segment out on their IG page now!” — @CaviarCashmere
• “Just put the wife in the mile high club on an empty flight this morning gotta love the early morning dark flights #aspen #Colorado #ski” — @ZacharyAllen84
The Aspen Times can be found on Twitter, as well. Simply type “TheAspenTimes” (no spaces) into the search bar, and get daily updates on what’s happening in the Roaring Fork Valley.
Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.