Tweet All About It: Longing for Aspen
Each week, we pick out our favorite and not-so-favorite tweets (at least those that are printable) about Aspen and display them on Sunday’s page A2.
• “OMG LCD Soundsystem is playing at Belly Up in Aspen (capacity 450) but tickets starting at $225, ughhhhhhhh” — @whipshyt
• “I need some new gear to respresent in Aspen, CO in December! Poor college kid can’t afford much except used gear…. maybe.” — @JosieKasprzak
• “OK, it can start snowing now. Going to be a wild winter. I’ll be seeing you soon, @XGames. Just not soon enough. #aspen” — @austin_colbert
• “LA or Florida is calling at least to take the edge off winter. Maine has to be a bitch. Aspen has oodles of sunshine.” — @sandler_elaine
• “After a long day in Aspen, unwind with a pint of local beer.” — @alpineaspen
• “Anyone remember how things unfolded in #Aspen when #Marla told #Ivana about @realDonaldTrump & her? Just imagine the lies he told them both.” — @YancyFaith
The Aspen Times can be found on Twitter, as well. Simply type “TheAspenTimes” (no spaces) into the search bar, and get daily updates on what’s happening in the Roaring Fork Valley.
Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.
The property tax overcharge refunds are in the hands of Basalt residents. A new civic organization is cranking up its campaign to have recipients contribute some or all of their refunds to the Basalt Gives effort to benefit midvalley-serving nonprofits.