Tweet All About It: Living the Aspen life
Each week, we pick out our favorite and not-so-favorite tweets (at least those that are printable) about Aspen and display them on Sunday’s page A2.
• “I will never be as hardcore as the 80 year old man I saw skiing aspen mountain with an oxygen tank and a nose tube. #living #hardaf #aspen #skiing #hardcore” — @jordanmixes
”Dinner tonight @ Jimmy’s. Great food & service. Has delivered consistently over all the years we have enjoyed in Aspen. #TheEndlessWinter #Aspen #Jimmys” — @Ski_Tracey
• “Just had lunch at #ajax. Looks like there was a run on #botox! #aspen problems” — @mtnsuthna
• “my whole family is in aspen rn and i had to find out through my sisters snap story that’s chill” — @capathy
• “Love the fact so many stars on @TheAcademy awards stage tonight I’ve seen, heard from or met in #aspen. @common @Miguel @TiffanyHaddish +” — @allthewaymaymay
• “‘Fake News’ and falsehoods, particularly those of political nature, are 70% more likely to be retweeted than the truth. Social media users value network reaction and “views” more than the facts.” — @aspensecurity
The Aspen Times can be found on Twitter, as well. Simply type “TheAspenTimes” (no spaces) into the search bar, and get daily updates on what’s happening in the Roaring Fork Valley.
Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.