Tweet All About It: How’s your Aspen?
Each week, we pick out our favorite and not-so-favorite tweets (at least those that are printable) about Aspen and display them on Sunday’s page A2.
• “We all (love)️ #snow here in #Aspen but is it good for #wine? We hear from the experts it is! Snow usually means a better germination and then a good vintage as well as bringing nitrogen from the atmosphere and melting into water deep into the soil. We always knew snow is awesome!” — @AspenGrogShop
• “I lived in Aspen & dealt w/ rich local brats & their ‘justice’ system. One of them, driving drunk, smashed my car & took off. I had his lic plate # & veh description. Cops told me not to ‘ruin his life’ by pressing charges. His daddy gave me $2000 cash to go away. Wht do u xpect?” — @delatiffanyhunt
• “So @7908Aspen , you deny us access, (the locals you claim to want to cater too) telling me ‘sorry, we have a SUPER STRICK dress code.’ As two 22 year olds walk out in tennis shoes and ripped jeans. ‘Super strick’ and super douche. #Aspen” — @marcimichelle
• “Gee could the $200 day passes, and lack of a transportation solution beyond sitting on I-70 for hours, may be a problem? Good job Vail! You’ve outdone yourself with your wannabe-Aspen elitist crap.” — @SenverDammy
• “Can’t decide if the highlight of my day was meeting Adam Sandler in the guitar shop … standing beside Goldie Hawn in the gondola line … or discovering that they now add a ‘2% Kitchen Appreciation Fee’ to the bill here? #aspen” — @samilukis
The Aspen Times can be found on Twitter, as well. Simply type “TheAspenTimes” (no spaces) into the search bar, and get daily updates on what’s happening in the Roaring Fork Valley.
Support Local Journalism
Support Local Journalism
Readers around Aspen and Snowmass Village make the Aspen Times’ work possible. Your financial contribution supports our efforts to deliver quality, locally relevant journalism.
Now more than ever, your support is critical to help us keep our community informed about the evolving coronavirus pandemic and the impact it is having locally. Every contribution, however large or small, will make a difference.
Each donation will be used exclusively for the development and creation of increased news coverage.
Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.
User Legend: Moderator Trusted User
This summer in Aspen is likely to include indoor and outdoor concerts, maskless gatherings and no state or county-mandated restrictions on social distancing at restaurants or anywhere else.