Tweet All About It: Highs and lows
Each week, we pick out our favorite and not-so-favorite tweets (at least those that are printable) about Aspen and display them on Sunday’s page A2.
• “DJing après in Aspen is by far the most hilarious thing ive done yet in my music career” — @DJConnorKeenan
• “@united just canceled our flight from #Denver to #Aspen for no reason, and delayed several others despite perfect weather. Airline sucks and this happens every time” — @baldykix
• “The only thing better than getting to meet your heroes is getting to play New Year’s Eve shows with them in Aspen. I’m losing it. Thank you #Justice Thank you @T_Goldberg Thank you @BellyUpAspen Thank you #ThibaultFam!” — @ThibaultMusique
• “Next year, I will be in Aspen or I will be in a grave. Period.” — @smedcracken
• “Happy Holidays from everyone at Aspen Grog Shop We hope your #holidays will be filled with joy and laughter through the New Year!” — @AspenGrogShop
The Aspen Times can be found on Twitter, as well. Simply type “TheAspenTimes” (no spaces) into the search bar, and get daily updates on what’s happening in the Roaring Fork Valley.
Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.