Tweet All About It: Good Aspen PR
Each week, we pick out our favorite and not-so-favorite tweets (at least those that are printable) about Aspen and display them on Sunday’s page A2.
• “This past week we brought #MindTravel to a little place called #Aspen Colorado. A magical mountain town truly blessed by Mother Nature. The atmosphere, the people, the scenery, it’s impossible not to gain inspiration, and that brings a depth to my music” — @murrayhidary
• “Aspen Colorado is 150% the most beautiful place to be when the leaves are changing. I feel like I’m in a romance novel when I walk downtown” — @Kaitlyyyn_otd
• “SKI Magazine has named Aspen Snowmass 2019 Best of the West – Resort of the Year!” — @HotelJerome
• “It’s National #RegisterToVote Day! Did you know that only 36% of Americans voted in the 2016 midterm elections? That’s why we have climate deniers in office. Let’s change that… #DenyTheDeniers & show you #GiveAFlake. Make a pledge to vote by texting IWILL VOTE to 52886. @POW_AF” — @AspenSnowmass
• “sorry for the hiatus but we are moving our media publication to Aspen, CO. stay tuned for lots of sick stuff happening in the mountains” — @itsHVNLYmedia
• “I went from Penn Hills to Columbia and the difference was jarring to me. People in my classes were going to Aspen for winter break, while I had to take a Greyhound home.” — @jtp2106
The Aspen Times can be found on Twitter, as well. Simply type “TheAspenTimes” (no spaces) into the search bar, and get daily updates on what’s happening in the Roaring Fork Valley.
Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.
Studies by Colorado Parks and Wildlife show the survival of elk calves in the Roaring Fork Valley has dropped about 33 percent in the last decade. White River National Forest officials said they need to act to try to reserve that trend. They are seeking public comment on their plan.