Tweet All About It: Getting around
Each week, we pick out our favorite and not-so-favorite tweets (at least those that are printable) about Aspen and display them on Sunday’s page A2.
• “So my trip to Aspen has been destroyed due to flights cancelled. Where would you go last minute? Must be East or South.” — @clownatlaw
• “Robert Frost’s poem, ‘The Road Not Taken,’ served as inspiration for me and my husband to uproot our family from New Jersey to #Aspen, Colorado.” — @lorigurtman
• “I guess I should not be surprised there are three emotional support dogs on this flight to Aspen.” — @pwolfe22
• “Just saw a Chrysler Aspen wtf who imported that into the uk” — @oldfordfocus
• “Made the final round and was one of the two reps for the eighth grade. Got the word Aspen. Thought they were trying to trick me so I spelled Aspin. First word. I could hear the crowd moan when i Said ‘I’” — @nicholasmuhl
• “Yay, #winter!!! Keep it comin! No better place to enjoy spring #skiing than #Aspen.” — @mike_jahn
The Aspen Times can be found on Twitter, as well. Simply type “TheAspenTimes” (no spaces) into the search bar, and get daily updates on what’s happening in the Roaring Fork Valley.
Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.
Onsite parking won out over a Turkish bath at a new lodge planned to be built across from City Market. Aspen’s elected officials didn’t want to burden the neighborhood with offsite parking for the new hotel.