Tweet All About It: Frozen in time
Each week, we pick out our favorite and not-so-favorite tweets (at least those that are printable) about Aspen and display them on Sunday’s page A2.
• “Stuck in aspen for one more night. More time to find Katy Perry, diplo, rebel Wilson, the kardashians, Jeff bezos, and Paris Hilton. Hmmm” — @allliecole_
• “The most shocking thing about Aspen is how snow is irrelevant to daily activities. If this was Georgia we’d be in a snowmeggadon like 2014 all the time.” — @ra_wasserman
• “‘How old were you when you realized Aspen was a party town?’ Me: ‘idk probably 10’” — @ElliBeasley
• “Honored to have 2 of our strains featured in @TheAspenTimes top strains of 2018! Try our award-winning Durban Poison (sativa) or Bio-Diesel (hybrid) next time you are in #Aspen. Thanks @kshapiromedia for a great round-up!” — @SilverpeakAspen
• “do ALL celebs go to aspen at ONCE???” — @tashberggg
• “Just got home from New Year’s Eve in Aspen. It was a cool experience and by cool I mean I froze my ever loving butt off. So glad to sit in my warm recliner and rock out to some classic @ASILAYDYINGBAND” — @Hadouhameha
The Aspen Times can be found on Twitter, as well. Simply type “TheAspenTimes” (no spaces) into the search bar, and get daily updates on what’s happening in the Roaring Fork Valley.
Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.