Tweet All About It: From Jared Polis to Lil Wayne
Each week, we pick out our favorite and not-so-favorite tweets (at least those that are printable) about Aspen and display them on Sunday’s page A2.
• “@PolisForCO I wanted to say congrats on winning Governor of the state of Colorado. My husband and I married in October 2015 in Aspen, CO. We even got our marriage license in Colorado. You inspire us and so many Americans. THANK YOU!” — @sethtravis
• “I just saw Dumb and Dumber at Gate 34 at DIA. They’re going to Aspen but think it’s in Utah. Should I tell them or NAHHHHHHHHH!” — @TrueBlondeINC
• “Finally booked my hotel room for #Aspen in December. Can’t wait to check traveling alone off of my #bucketlist. So excited for my little adventure” — @cruzieeekinss
• “Following a WH meeting today, Rod Rosenstein canceled a speech scheduled for Thursday in San Francisco at the Aspen Institute, for the organization’s cybersecurity summit. The institute says it wasn’t given a reason for the cancellation. (I think Trump is going to fire him.)” — @PaladinCornelia
• “my friends are cool because one second we’re talking about going to aspen and twenty minutes later plane tickets and @LilWayne_tickets are booked for a long weekend there” — @burkemeow
The Aspen Times can be found on Twitter, as well. Simply type “TheAspenTimes” (no spaces) into the search bar, and get daily updates on what’s happening in the Roaring Fork Valley.
Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.