Tweet All About It: Drinking up Aspen
Each week, we pick out our favorite and not-so-favorite tweets (at least those that are printable) about Aspen and display them on Sunday’s page A2.
• “Not to be a dramatic white girl, but I could use a blended Chai Tea from Aspen right now.” — @whitneydawnw
• “Just watched a woman back her Porsche into another car and not even blink an eye. #aspen” — @jasonelliss
• “Love John Denver – only celebrity I ever dined with twice – once in Tokyo and once in Aspen. His music will last forever.” — @videotycoon
• “In 1978, PepsiCo introduced Aspen, an apple-flavored soft drink” — @retroNewsNow
• “Not looking forward to this 7.5 hr road trip to Denver tonight. But super excited to hike tomorrow and get to the cabin in aspen!” — @aolande1
• “Aspen is planning to reward you for not to drive alone to their downtown. Looking forward to the result and tweaks as needed to make it a success.” — @SagarOnta
The Aspen Times can be found on Twitter, as well. Simply type “TheAspenTimes” (no spaces) into the search bar, and get daily updates on what’s happening in the Roaring Fork Valley.
Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.