Tweet All About It: Deep Aspen thoughts
Each week, we pick out our favorite and not-so-favorite tweets (at least those that are printable) about Aspen and display them on Sunday’s page A2.
• “So yeah… I’m going to Colorado with my brother and his friends and we better go to Aspen lmao” — @HassamX
• “I attended the mingling event for @Winnow last night Hyatt Residence Club Grand Aspen The Marble Bar Aspen very impressed by the people that attended and the contacts I came home with. Watch out Summer in the RFV, it’s going to be filled with amazing experiences and inspiration.” — @SusieSpiceItUp
• “New post. Some men live like heroes. James Salter did school at #Westpoint, flew fighter jets in the Korean War, wrote screenplays for Hollywood, skied in Aspen, loved in Paris, and knew film stars as friends. ‘Burning the Days’ is his autobiography.” — @ChrisOthen
• “Waking up and seeing a flight confirmation email from baby for next month to Aspen is probably going to be the best thing to happen to me today” — @badlittlejawn
• “During 1983’s International Design Conference in Aspen, Steve Jobs foresaw a future in which each person had ‘an incredibly great computer in a book that you can carry around with you that you can learn how to use in 20 minutes.’” — @rogusamunechita
• “There’s a new Southern Colorado Coal Mining Museum in nearby Trinidad, trying to tell the story. They are doing a good job with limited resources. Go support them the next time you are in Colorado. Hell of a lot more soul in that town than Aspen or Vail.” — @ErikLoomis
The Aspen Times can be found on Twitter, as well. Simply type “TheAspenTimes” (no spaces) into the search bar, and get daily updates on what’s happening in the Roaring Fork Valley.